Nuffnang 1

Monday 17 October 2011

Roll On Freshness For Eyes - Clinique

Clinique Australia was running Clinique IT Guy Seach 2012 a couple of weeks ago. Dear Hubby got influenced by me and bravely nominated himself. We are still yet to find out the nominees who make it into the final for the general public to vote. I'm unsure if Dear Hubby will be selected as one of the finalists but he's received a gift from Clinique in the mail last week.

Eye Gel/Serum for Him & Her!
I got so excited when I found out the gift includes two eye products: Anti-Fatigue Cooling Eye Gel for men (AU$52) and All About Eyes Serum De-Puffing Massage Roll-On (AU$52). How generous is Clinique? This little gift pack worth more than $100 oh my gosh.


Enough heard about all the good comments and reviews of eye roll-on products, now I can try one myself finally (yay how exciting!!). Despite the many skincare products I'm still using now, I can't stop myself from opening this new All About Eyes Serum and start using it. Give me another week or two. I will be reviewing this product how I feel about it!

Roll-on freshness on my under eye please!
The cool colour scheme and packaging for men.
Dear Hubby is not using his roller yet but when he does, I'll get his comments so I can put up a review for him too!

Are you as keen as me wanting to brighten up your eye area?
Have you used an eye roll-on product before?
Share your thoughts with me by leaving a comment now :)

To find out more about Clinique, visit their website www.clinique.com.au

No comments:

Post a Comment