Nuffnang 1

Tuesday 13 September 2011

BioEffect Brisbane Launch Night



I have the pleasure of attending the launch of BioEffect's EGF Serum in Brisbane on 24th August 2011. It's a warm and cosy launch which I got to mingle with BioEffect's Australian representatives, Kym and Robyn, and some fellow Brisbane beauty bloggers, Joy, Julianna and Sarah.

Me, Sarah, Julianna and Joy

Robyn, me and Kym


What BioEffect said:

BioEffect EGF serum is a revolutionary anti-aging serum that has been developed in Iceland based on 10 years of biotech research and contains Nobel Prize winning ingredient Epidermal Growth Factor (EGF). It is the first skincare product to contain cellular activators made in plants. The serum is naturally forged in barley seeds grown in volcanic pumice and watered with pure Icelandic spring water (how luxury!) in the renewable geothermal energy greenhouses. It contains only nine ingredients and no known allergens

EGF is natural to human skin which stimulates cell renewal. Benefits of using the serum:
  • reduces wrinkles
  • diminishes dry spots
  • radiates and firms skin
  • moisturises for an even look
  • instant visible results
The legendary BioEffect EGF serum.

Gifts kindly prepared by Kym & Robyn for the guests.
I took home with a cute gift box containing a sample of the serum.

My cute little gift box!

The BioEffect EGF serum sample (worth more than gold per weight!)

What I think:

I like the design of the clear bottle that you can see exactly how much serum is still available to use. It also represents the simplicity and pureness of the brand in my opinion.

My skin type is normal combination and without clear signs of fine lines or wrinkles just yet. So I can't make any comments on whether it gives instant visivle results on reducing wrinkles or not. However I do feel the serum is quite moisturising and it does give my skin a glow soon after applying it. With the price tag of $180 for 15ml, it's definitely an expensive investment for the ladies.

Would you be interested in trying this serum?

If you'd like to find out more details about BioEffect EGF serum or make a purchase, please visit their website www.bioeffect.com.au

*Sample provided by BioEffect Australia for consideration and review. All opinions made are 100% my thoughts or experiences.

No comments:

Post a Comment