Nuffnang 1

Wednesday 31 August 2011

Viva La Color Makeover with Kit Cosmetics


Viva La Colour! Viva La Spring!

Earlier this month Kit Cosmetics unveiled their new colour collection – Viva La Color – inspired by Mexican delights and all things bright. In celebration of that, Kit Cosmetics are inviting us to book in for a one-on-one session with a Kit Cosmetics make-up artist who will create a new makeup look using the new Viva La Color collection. Booking cost will be redeemable for your favourite products!


Very nice layout of the store in Myer Brisbane

I was very lucky to be invited to experience this complimentary makeover at Kit Cosmetics in Myer Brisbane and to share my experience here with you all. I arrived at Myer pretty on time and I got treated to a facial with SUPER skincare products by Dr. Nicholas Perricone. While I was enjoying the facial treatment, I can smell the lovely hint of sweet white fig. Then I find out it was the Archipelago's Signature soy wax candle in White Fig being in used. After the facial, I had my makeover using the new Viva La Color range products. Sorry I didn’t take any pictures of these amazing candles. Do check out Kit Cosmetics stores and these candles definitely worth your investment as both gifts for yourself or friends! My skin is plump and so ready for a makeover after such amazing treat!




Oh la la, I want them all!



I lost the image of myself after the makeover unfortunately so I couldn’t share with you the look created by Kit Cosmetics. However, I’ve got given a very pretty Viva La Rose lipstick (retail price $24.95) and a Mineral Blush in Sweet Cheeks (retail price $29.95) which is a pink with golden luminosity.
Mineral blush in Sweet Cheeks & Lipstick in Viva La Rose

Swatches with flash - blush (left), lipstick (right)

Swatches without flash - blush (left), lipstick (right)

Viva La Rose is one of the 2 limited edition lipsticks. The other is Viva La Berry. The lipstick is incredibly creamy, long-wearing, pigment-loaded and featuring vitamin A, C and E, lip conditioners, chamomile and aloe. I now use this without the needing any lip balm but still has my lips feeling moisturized. The very first day I wear this to work got me heaps of compliments!

If you fancy a makeover and like to pick up some goodies to colour block for this Spring, contact your nearest Kit Cosmetics store to book in your appointment. You won’t be disappointed!

No comments:

Post a Comment