Nuffnang 1

Wednesday 27 July 2011

Chicks At the Flicks - Grease Sing-A-Long

Compliments to the marketing team of Brisbane Myer Centre, I won double pass to Chicks At the Flicks tonight.

The event started at 6pm with colour blue & red spiders (cream soda with ice cream), delicious mini cupcakes, cheese & crackers platters; mini pies, sausage rolls and hot dogs. There's also a pampering corner for the ladies to get their nails painted with pretty nail polish.

At 7pm, we went into the Event Vmax cinema. Each of us got a goodie bag packed full of goodies!


 
I know you must want it too. Okay, I'm feeling generous and wanting to organise my very first giveaway. Before I do that, I will need your help to get me 50 followers. Please share my blog with your fellow bloggers, friends and family if you can. As soon as I reach 50 followers, my frsit giveaway will kick off!

No comments:

Post a Comment