Nuffnang 1

Saturday 14 May 2011

Expired Nescafe Gold Samples

Nescafe Gold is giving away free samples on Facebook!!

You need to like Nescafe Gold on facebook and then sSimply click the Get a free sample' tab on the left hand side of the page.to enter your details

* Please note you can't access from your phone and it's open to AUS and NZ. One per household.

Update

Yay I just received my Nescafe coffee sample last Friday! My sample is the Nescafe Gold Original. There is also Nescafe Gold Rich and Nescafe Gold Dark available in the range. I've even got a personalised postcard in the mail too (very thoughtful)!


I never really like my coffee to be too strong so Nescafe Gold Original perfectly fits my preference. It's smooth and aromatic but definitely not too strong for me at all. It's made with 100% Arabica Beans too! Who would have thought you can get a nice quality coffee with the instant coffee! I personally would definitely purchase this in the future!

To find out more about Nescafe or new offers, go to www.facebook.com/nescafegold

No comments:

Post a Comment