Nuffnang 1

Wednesday 27 April 2011

A treat from beautyheaven

I joined beautyheaven some time ago and recently I've got to Purple status. Being a Purple status member, I've got sent a little pack of beauty products worth around $20. I was so happy when I receive the pack!


In the pack, I got a Dove Beauty Body Lotion (full size), an Olay Complete Defence SPF30 moisturiser (full size) and 2 little samples of St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Scrub.


This will be the first time I use St. Ives products. The Apricot Scrub smells very nice and yummy, my skin doesn't feel dry after exfoliating with the scrub. However this scrubs is fairly rough for my skins as it's not as fine as the scrub I normally use. So I probably would only recommend this to friends with normal skin type and only massage it gently on skin.

P.S. A little beauty tip - Double Cleanse your skin to ensure any dirts, oil or makeup completely removed from skin. Yes I mean cleanse your face twice with your cleanser. This helps prep your skin for any serum or moisturisers you'll then be applying!

1 comment: